Welcome to British Friends of Rambam
Our News Feeds
British Friends of Rambam is a national charity established to promote and support The Rambam Health Care Campus located in Haifa, Israel. Rambam aspires to lead in all aspects of medical care on behalf of the population in Haifa and northern Israel in times of peace and sadly war regardless of race or creed. Patients and medical staff are from diverse ethnic backgrounds and include Israeli Jews, Christians, Muslim’s and Druze.
Our News Feeds
- Teamwork in the Trauma Room
- Silicon Valley University Students Pay a Visit
- Syrian Girl’s Story Touches Hearts of Caregivers
- “Blood Siblings:” The German Officer Who Saved an Israeli Cancer Patient
- The Winner’s Circle
- Parkinson’s – the breakthrough
- Neta’s fathers swimming challenge
- Hybrid Imaging Scanner
- Join hundreds of swimmers from around the world
- A Major Win for Life
- International Collaboration Saves Palestinian Girl
- The New Middle East? Gazan Doctors Train at Rambam
- Maccabi GB Community Fun Run
- Tumour Patient from Gaza is Cured by Rambam
- How a boy donated all his Bar Mitzvah toys and gifts
New West Campus
Rambam Health Care Campus is involved in its most extensive site improvement ever, designed to dramatically improve hospitalization services and to transform Rambam into one of the most advanced medical centers in the world.Paediatric Centre
The Paediatric Nephrology Centre at Rambam is the largest in Israel’s north and has achieved national and international recognition as a leading clinical, academic and research program.
The Ruth Rappaport Children’s Hospital will provide improved physical and social conditions commensurate with Rambam pediatricians’ delivery of the highest quality medical care to the approximately 600,000 youngsters.Donations
Setting up a regular donation is the most efficient way to donate, and helps us to plan ahead for key projects and expenditure. If you prefer to make a one-off donation, that would also be most welcome.